"bluehead" with worms?

I don't know, but it would seem to me that if you actually had a pair of
these maybe-caetei-and-mybe-a-hybrid fish, and they had camillaris parasites,
that strikes me as two events coinciding inconveniently.  The fact that they
had camillaris implies that they were, or were exposed to, wild fish before
shipping to the retailer.  Then you add in the fact that Raymond seems to be
the only one on the list to have also had a female...
My connection is-Hey!  Maybe there IS a wild population of these things in
some less commonly visited location.  I mean, if they got these parasites
from the parents, then they wouldn't have lived long enough to sex out- would
they?  So it seems... I don't know.

Your thoughts, people?