Re: "bluehead" with worms?

Hi Bob,

The 'blue head' apiso post with a pic of the female was actually mine and I
live in Australia. I bought the fish from an LFS here who sourced them from
a wholesaler here called Bay Tropical Fish Farms in Queensland. On
contacting them they said they are straight out of South-east Asian fish
farms and a little digging around I found that the worms that I had detected
in the apistos were actually very common in the South East Asia region. They
said that the fish were prob. borellii hybrids but they did not know with
what.

regards,

Simon