Re: ASG meeting at ACA

Mike
Thanks for getting back on that.   I have no problem with it being on
Friday night, im going because of this group and my main interest is in
Apistos anyways, so it wont bother me to miss some rift lake talks!!!!

And for the drive, mine is only about 500 miles, so i dont envy your
drive.   Good luck hope you've got some ppl sharing the ride/drive with
you?     With Gas prices the way they are why not Fly?   You can always
ship fish and then fly, gotta be cheaper then driving  3000 miles round
trip!!!   Either way im really looking forward to your slide show, as
far as im concerned it'll be the highlight of the weekend for me!

John