Re: ASG meeting at ACA

John,

This is still in the planning stage. The ASG plans on this being an informal
get-together of talking and slides. Depending on what the Cleveland group can
give us, it may be in a meeting room or in someone's room. I'd like it on Friday
evening, but it's a popular time. We'll put up a notice on the bulletin board so
everyone can find out where & when.

John, I'd trade your trip for mine any day. You live just next door to the
convention. I plan to drive straight through from Denver to Cleveland - ~1500
miles!

Mike Wise