Re: ASG meeting at ACA

apistowise@bewellnet.com writes:

<< Depending on what the Cleveland group can give us, it may be in a meeting
room or in someone's room. I'd like it on Friday evening, but it's a popular
time. We'll put up a notice on the bulletin board so everyone can find out
where & when. >>

Mike-

If at all possible, if you know in advance of when & where you'll present
your much-anticipated slide show, would you please post it on this list or
email me?  I live "next door" to Cleveland (Erie, PA) and plan on driving in
for at least this ASG meeting / talk.  Sorry guys, my drive is only 90 miles.
 But the demands on my time prohibit me from a nice weekend and force me to
be selective about my visit to the convention.

Big John -
When you drive by Erie on I-90, stick your hand out your window and wave.

Thanks,
Carl