Re: ASG meeting at ACA

Sorry Carl,
    But I have talked many times with the GLCS and the day and time will be
up to what's available. I won't know until I arrive on Thursday am and then
it will still be up in the air. My best guess would have to be Fri eve. as
Thursday many will not be there yet and Sat is the banquet. Too bad they had
problems contacting and getting answers from the spin-off specialty groups.
    Don