ACA Schedule

    I just checked out the ACA speaker schedule. Here it is. Where are we
going to fit in? Who knows.
    Thursda y
    7:30 Don Danko - Collecting in the wild
    8:45 Paul Loiselle - Fishes of Madagascar
   10:15  Kurt Zadnick - Dwarf Cichlids
    Mid Dr Glenn Marshall & Tom Herman - multimedia "Out of Malawi"

    Friday
    7:30 Steve Rybicki - Angels
    8:45 Rusty Wessel - Col in Honduras
    10:00 Bing Seto - Discus
    11:15 Jeff Cardwell -  So American Cichlid Study Group

    Saturday
    10:00 am Wayne Leibel - Pike Cichlids
    11:45       Juan Migual - Col in Mexico
      2 pm      Jeff Rapps - Guapotes
    3:45         Steve Lunbad - (?)
    Evening Banquet - Ad Konings

There seem to be more than the normal New World presentions so we WILL BE
BUSY!
        Don