Red wigglers and other subjects

Hi all,
My question about the feeding of red wigglers answered itself:I noticed a
lot of baby worms in my culture probably the size of a large blackworm.
I picked some this morning and fed them to my fish.
A lot of things happened over the long weekend:
We found a baby lemon tetra in our 75g on Saturday:). Totally unexpected.
On Sunday I found eggs in a 10g that housed a viejita fem.and a borellii
male nothing else.Very strange.I'm curious to see what I'll get from
that.Don't worry they will not be put on the market as Apisto hybrids.
Yes,a new twenty gallon long was bought July 4th to breed my viejitas.
Back to work yesterday only to find a batch of 30+ A. cf. resticulosa Mamoré
Blue fry and a A.macmasteri spawn in my office tank:).
All this unexpected.My office tank is very low tech.No peat filtration,
tapwater only ,once a week waterchange.
My borellii fry is down from 25 to five headcounts:(. Probably my fault.I
was to eager to get pictures.Next time I'll leave mom and her fry alone.

I love what Mike's English teacher said about the english language:" As
my English 101 professor used to say, "Any English that you can understand
is good English.
It might not be proper English, but is good English".
Some of my old German teachers should read this;).Bear with me ,my English
is not the best but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
Colin:I love Strasbourg,especially the old town and the food.I used to visit
my brother every weekend in Baden-Baden Germany(15 years ago) and we used to
drive to Strasbourg a lot.I hope they have some good fishstores there for
you.
Sorry for the long post.
Have Fun  at the ACA,we hope to see you all next year in NJ.
Max