RE: Baby rams starting to float

Ten gallon, cycled well before fry went in, raised A. cacatuoides fry just
before Rams.
Before sleep they drop to the bottom, lose buoyancy control, look emaciated,
and ultimately belly-up.
I will try your suggestion at removing some of the larger ones. The LFS said
they wanted them at 3/4 of an inch anyway.
That should get rid of at least fifteen of them.
Thanx for the advice.