Re: ACA

Kathy
do you know who bid on the diplotaenia fry and got them for that low
price.  Man i knew i should have stayed, but im having trouble getting
things into tanks now, I still have a few multiple species tanks now
(imagine that with all i bought).   Where were those fish all weekend, i
never saw anyone with them listed!!   I would have went for some of the
new stuff.

Oh, Julio, i found out you can buy those "blue Kamikazi's" things in
those test tubes for $10 at Sams Club (which i will never go to again),
you get 40 of them in a box!!!

Now i would prefer it if some people would never remind me about those
things again, Thank god i got my fish first before starting in on those
things!!!

Big John