Re: P. taeniatus 'Nigerian Red' / A. borelli / Regular Krib Questions?!

I kept a pair of the same fish :red nigeria taeniatus ( but , in fact , in Europe
red nigeria could be different, it's perhaps only a commercial name ). The
differences in my couple  are very clear :
- male is bigger
- the end of the dorsal fin is more sharper and longer  in the male and you have
a little red line in the upper part of  it and it is not the case for the female.

Your water is fine for they.
I've put a coconut for breeding but they prefered dig under a big root!
They are with nannostomus beckfordi as dithers but I'm not sure that is necessary

J.Besson
PS the female is really very beautiful  during the spawning  time, but babies ,
in my case ,grow very slowly .