Re: erythromycin and fry

Yes-I'm happy to use a less-invasive method than chemical dosing, and was
encouraged to hear that others had success by limiting the light and manual
removal.  I'm going to do that.

I think it all started because I got lax with waterchanges in the spring.

Thanks for your help.  I guess I have 3 fish named  Mike, Brett and Gary.

-sj

 You wrote:
Try some of the other suggestions already given. EM will only temporarily treat
the
symptom. If you don't change the conditions that encourage the algae to grow it
will return again and again. Antibiotics are used too casually in this hobby
already.

Mike Wise
--- end of quote ---