Live food survey

I would like to gather some information on people's ideas about live foods.
Please respond privately with your answers, unless everyone wants to discuss
this? I am interested in hearing from ALL experience levels, don't be shy if
you are a newbie.

1. How many years have you been successfully raising fry? (answer zero if
less than one)
2. What are your three favorite live foods, with no regard to cost or
difficulty to culture? What are your three least favorite?
3. Which three live foods do you think are easiest to culture? Which three
are hardest?
4. Feel free to comment on these topics as much as you like.

TIA,
Scott McLaughlin