Re: cotton mouth disease!

Oh no!  You don't know how sorry I am.  Had I known, you wouldn't have her.

I may get disagreement on this list but what I would do is set up a separate tank
for her and crank the temperature to about 82 or 83,  aerate well, and put in a
teaspoon of salt per gallon.  In about 4 or 5 hours another teaspoon per gallon
and finally, after another 8 hours or so a 3rd tea spoon of salt.  it could take
up to a week for it to clear up.  It could also kill her.  It will kill most
plants and I suspect it would do bad things to a biological filter.

For doubters, I fairly recently had a P. taeniatus Dehane that got 4 tea spoons
per gallon before his white crud on his body cleared up.  The salt was added over
2 days and withdrawn through water changes over an extended period.

I hope someone else has a better idea.  Now I have heard of people using
antibiotics but I have never tried them on my fish, but if you have access to
them ..  ..  ..

I REALLY hope this can be cleared up.