Re: Cyclop-eeze one more time.

Max,
        I have used it with no problems for dorsigers, rams, kribensis, A.
thomasi, cory cats, and angels with no problems. They were a little slow at
first, just kinda picking at it.  But with each feeding they got more
aggressive towards it.  I also supplemented with Micro Worms and frozen bbs
just to give them a little variety.  I just sprinkled it on the water
surface, aften putting clumps in a zip lock and taking the rolling pin to
it, and let it settle down through the water.

Good Luck,
Ken Roese