Re: Cyclop-eeze one more time.

Some one in my fish club wanted to try it so he had to call the company but
he had to buy a case of them. He ended up selling all but 3 of them at our
last meeting. I have some and have feed it to some fry I bought at an
auction, 3 angels, 6 killies(F1), 1 runt appisto i have from a recent spawn,
and 2 rosy barbs(an accident) So far i have not seen any significant change
in behavior or collor and i dont know how fast they are acctually suposed to
grow so the results are in conclusive at this time.  I feed my mixing some in
with the water and it is taken with great joy. I also feed BBS and some
ground up flakes.

Capt'n PATS