P. taeniatus FS

Hello all.

I just joined the list a couple days ago. I have some
P. taeniatus Bandevouri for sale. I've got 6 pairs. I
was originaly selling them for $25 a pair, but will go
down in price to sell them. If you buy two pairs I
will throw in a live culture of your choice. I got a
few to choose from. They are young adults and one pair
is getting ready to spawn so i need to make some room.
I have raised them from about 3mos old and have fed
them live and frozen foods only.

I will consider trades also. I will definitly trade
for quality saltwater stuff.