Re: P. taeniatus FS

My objection is precisely that - it is an AD.  There are places on the web to buy
and sell fish.  I have used them and thought it was nice that someone even
pointed one out.  Problem is that the note in question is no different than some
of the people on this list putting out their price lists here.  Believe me, some
of them have extensive price lists.  If people buy through those posts, then this
list somehow is related to someone thinking they got ripped off or the like.
Then we have nasty battles on this list.  I have been on this list or the digest
for a long time and that has never been what this list is about.

All those who think I am all wet, tell me, and if they are the people I know on
this list who have provided me invaluable information, I will go away and shut
up.  The salt water thing was in jest.  I also keep a 55 gal. reef tank.  Lame
attempt at humor I guess.

More to the point of this list - I have a fish that I picked up at the ACA called
an A. Agassizii Santarem.  My LFS has an Apisto they call the same thing.  Theirs
is nice but it has lots of red.  Mine has about no red.  Anyone got an opinion?
I have not been able to find a picture of this fish on any of the usual sites.
Mine is silver-blue with a bit of yellow in the belly.