Re: ichthyology text?

From:           	CR Brightwell <amazoncat@juno.com>
Send reply to:  	apisto@listbox.com

> Biology of Fishes, by Bone, Marshall, and Blaxter is a great Icthyology
> text.  We used it in my Ichthyology 625 class.

Do you know the ISBN number for this work, and it's approximate
cost?
I'm currently re-reading "A History of Fishes"by J.R.Norman, and
while it's fairly basic it's well worth reading just for the phraseology.
You can tell it was written by someone passionate about fish. No
Americanisms either(apologies to all Americans bigger than me).
Bolton Museum, Art Gallery & Aquarium
Le Mans Crescent, Bolton BL1 1SE
Tel: 01204 333333 ex 2190  (Direct 01204 332190)
Fax: 01204 332241