Re: **Pricing**

Carl,

Prices vary (like in all fish) depending on rarity, collecting, breeding, &
shipping costs. Apistos range from $100+ for rare fish that are hard to collect &
even more difficult to breed, to $1 for commonly collected "mixed apistos". I am
surprised that no one has recommended some of the sources on the internet. Check
the "links" pages on www.thekrib.com for some of them. Why weren't you at the
Cleveland ACA convention in July? Apistos - both rare & common - were readily
available!

Mike Wise (Sorry if this duplicates; had trouble with ISP)