RE: APR by Ocean Star

How do you get the parents to raise the fry?  All the rams i have ever bred
ate their own eggs or fry except for one pair.  But when i removed the fry
from the parents after a week and a half, the mother died and none of the
other females attempted to raise their brood.

Frank

http://profiles.msn.com.