Re: **Pricing**

Speaking of which...can anyone suggest some worthwhile societies to belong
to? I am presently in Houston, Texas.

Thanks...

~ Kawika

At 09:36 PM 9/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I suggest joining an aquarium society. That's what I did. Not only do I
>find apistos, but I get them cheap! I have 4 macmasteri, a trio of
>vejita, a pair of cacatoos (double reds), and a pair of aggies and I
>don't think i've spent more that 40 bucks so far. The best part about it
>is that you get em tank raised in the societies, so the quality is far
>superior to what you fing in a pet store, and there are always males and
>females. Just my 2 cents....
>
>Be well,
>  Rich
>
>deniro21@webtv.net wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,I just joined the list and already I'm glad I did,sounds like I
>> could learn alot here.
>> I've been interested in apisto's for awhile but could never really find
>> any.My question is....What is a good price for apisto's? Now I really
>> like A.cacatuoides but the price i see them for are a little
>> steep($14.00 apiece)But the A.agassizzii that I did buy where much
>> cheaper($1.49@).Just curious if this was about the same in other area's.
>> Also when i bought the A.agassizzii,I also bought the contaminants which
>> turned out to be A.hongsloi and A.commbrae.
>> P.S.
>> I live in Cleveland Ohio if this matters.
>>                                               Carl

Archives"!

The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry.
Live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter
sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by.
USMA Class of 1995	F1/F4				STARCRAFT/BROODWAR:	KAWIKA
ICQ#: 22471532
REDRUM SOFTBALL: http://www.bigfoot.com/~kawika9/redrum/redrum_home.htm
ISLAND MAGIC CREATIONS: http://www.bigfoot.com/~kawika9/