From: dominic stones [mailto:apisto@planeteer.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 2:20 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: cucarachas

I must apologise in advance for this rather tenuously linked topic, but I
need help.

My home has recently become the target of a cockroach invasion. It looks
like my landlord is going to have to spray, and I was wondering what I
should do to protect my fish. I called the pest control guys, but they were
not particularly helpful. Has anyone been through anything like this? What
did you do?

All of my aquariums are in my basement. They range in size from 2 to 130
gallons. Some are sponge filtered, others cannister and/or wet-dry. Are
there particular chemicals they might use that would be more dangerous?

Since this isn't a particularly apisto-linked topic, please feel free to
send me any suggestions etc at my email.

Thanks to all

Dominic Stones
apisto@planeteer.com