Re: RE: cucarachas

>>Most commercial pesticides (and most pesticides, period) are full of
things that will leave a residue on everything with which they come
into contact (all the better to kill the beasties, I suppose).<<

Which also means you should be concerned with items in your household that you use, such as dishes and silverware, clothes etc.  Although I'm sure the company should leave instructions.  But that's not always the case as we've read from an earlier posting.

Good luck.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson