Re: tank ideas

The marbled hatchet fish look very nice and come from approximately the
same area.

"Stepanova, Lilia" <Lilia.Stepanova@stjude.org>@admin.listbox.com on
10/03/2000 01:23:20 PM

Please respond to apisto@listbox.com

Sent by:  owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com

To:   "'apisto@listbox.com'" <apisto@listbox.com>
cc:

Subject:  tank ideas

     Hi guys,

     I am getting a 90 g tank soon (my first!), and want to turn it into
community south american fish tank.
     Getting it stocked will take a while, but the general idea is to
have cacatoos for the bottom, couple of pairs of angels,
     Blue rams and neons for the mid-waters.
     Ideas/suggestions?
     What would you recommend for the top third of the tank? I need
something interesting, nice and multiplying if possible.

     Thanks,

     Lilia

Archives"!