RE: tank ideas

Well, if cacatoos are bottom-dwellers, rams are somewhat higher, like
mid-bottom...  I have them with apistos in two levels - flower pot for
apisto's cave. On the top of the flower pot - flower pot saucer for rams.
Apistos defend the bottom 3-4 inches, rams - next 3-4 inches. Sometimes they
nested on the top of each other to have babies at the same time - no
fighting, no biting...
Hatchet fish and pencilfish are good... How about their breeding habits? I
never thought of angels as a treat for other fish - they seem so slow.
Aren't tetras speedy enough to avoid angels?
Will neons eat apisto's fry? What about hatchets or pencils? Are they on
different enough levels?
Thanks

Lilia