Re: rams and cloudy water

Was the filter you used a mature one or a new one? If it was new then
your tank is cycling and that's the reason for the cloudy water. If you
did use a new filter rather than a mature one, you should start testing
for both amonnia, and nirites, and do water changes accordingly to keep
them in safe ranges.

Be well,
  Rich