Re: Hydra in Borelli tank?

Ken,
    Every once and a while we all get hydra in our fry tanks due to
overfeeding of live BBS. I asked Delores Schehr of Wet Thumb Aquatics in New
Baltimore, MI some years ago about it's cure. Her answer was "Fluke-Tabs"
from Aquarium Products. I have used them ever since; probably 5 years now. I
most often use 1/2 tablet for a 10 gallon tank but am sure that would be
enough for your 15g. Just crush it very finely over the surface of the water
with your fingers and in only a few hours the hydra will all be dead. I have
NEVER had any problems with the fry or adults in the tank. I have a short
article about this on my web pages.
    Don