RE: Shrimp & Hair algae

Frank,
	Thank you very much for the info on the shrimp. I wonder if what my LFS
calls mole shrimp are really amano shrimp... I will have to find some
pictures of amano shrimp on the web and compare. Do you know where I can
find some good pictures?
	I am not sure if discussing time management is appropriate for this email
list. So send me an email at emartina1@hotmail.com and we can talk about it
"in private".

Eric Martina