Re: TDS & pH Meters

Hi Max, Kevin & Others,
    First to Kevin: I dropped mine in so often that the insides rusted as I
have dried them out many times. I've learned to get a good grip on them now.
    Max: I try to get my water down to below 60ppm to breed the tougher
Apistos. Even so low as 20ppm with some of them. The ph should be in the 5.5
range. Of course some of those bred in aquariums will breed at higher levels.
I start out at the higher number and if the eggs don't hatch I try to get
lower etc.
    Hope this helps.
        Don