Re: Sterilizing tank - violet gobies

*snip*

> >         Now within the last 24 hours 4 more fish have died! (a female
> beta, an
> > angel fish, a weather loach, and a violet goby) My water conditions are:

*snip*

One thing I noticed.. Violet gobies are brackish water fish.. like specific
gravities of 1.008 or so.  Could be why it died. :)
                O          Susan Ziegler / StampLady        O
             o                   I have fishes                    o
            O                       Therefore                      O
              o                          I am.                         o