RE: power filters - another question

Hi guys,

I just bought 90 gallon tank, and it came with two Regent powerfilters, each
40 gph. These two swipe the tank clean, but since I am going to breed some
apistos in there, I am worried about fries...
Will this level of filtration be ok with them, or it is too much? How about
angels and hatchets I am planning on having in there?
I was thinking about using it in my 20 gallon tank - one hour a week with
such a filter and you don't need a water change ;-). All my tanks have just
old-fashioned corner filters in them...

Thanks for suggestions,

Lilia