Re: power filters - another question

Lilia,

Instead of Fluval foam inserts suggested by Kyle, you might consider a Tetra
Brillant filter replacement foam block. The Tetra block doesn't have a hole
through the entire block.

On a second matter, I find it hard to believe that 2, 40 gph power filters can
take care of a 90 gallon tank. Usually manufacturers recommend 3 - 5 gph for each
gallon to tank water. A 40 gph filter is designed for a 10 gallon tank. Since I'm
not familiar with Regent filters, I wonder if they aren't 400 gph filters?

On a third matter, don't expect many apisto fry to survive in a tank with
angelfish.

Mike Wise