"Sticky fry" ;) and Gold ram

	I have been observing the fry for the last two days, and they tend to get
together and stuck when I turn the lights off. They are supposed to quit
acting this way as long as days pass by, arenīt they?

	I had a look at the archives and I read an article about breeding gold
rams. I was not sure about breeding gold rams with blue ones, it looks it
is possible. Anyway I am having no trouble breeding gold with gold, as
someone pointed out in one of the articles. My last pair used to spawn
every 9 days, but I used to lose a lot of eggs. On the other hand almost
all the fry that got free swimming became an adult.

	Maybe any of you would like to make a comment...

	Amer