Re: A. biteiniata (sp?)

Now i have one question here, if your male is yellow with a big spot in
the middle of your body, are you sure you have a male.  I have females
with lyre points on the caudal fin like a male would have.   My male
also has black on his pelvic fins, but never turns yellow during
breeding..   I have 2 groups of 1 male and 3 females in seperate tanks.
My fry are at about 3/4 inch and i cant tell the sexes yet.   I have
found Bitaeniata to be the hardest apisto i have to sex at this size.
The only one i've found worse is Resticulosa .    My thinking here is
you have all females.    I hope for your sake im wrong.

Little John