Re: Cacatuoides coloration

Bob,

  I have bred these guys for a few generations, and even after six
months, I had a hard time telling if a couple of them were male or
female for the same reason.  The owner of my favorite LFS and best
apisto buddy is sure that they are males.  I still don't know, and
can't find out now as I traded them to him for my A. biteiniata.  They
were sold almost the same day they were there.

Sorry I can't help.

=====
J. Miller
Edmonton, AB, Can.