White film

	I just started up a new 37 gallon tank last Wednesday. The gravel is 50%
epoxy coated gravel and 50% laterite. The tank is planted, has one large
piece of drift wood and one large lace rock. I am using a Fluval 304
canister filter. I also have 10 danios in it for cycling purposes.
	When I filled the tank it got very white and cloudy, as I expected. It has
cleared up some, but not completely yet. What concerns me is that the lace
rock (and only the lace rock) has this white film covering it now. I am
thinking it is some sort of bacteria. Does anyone have any ideas? Is this
good, bad, neutral? Thanks!

Eric