A. borelli

Along these borelli lines, I have a female Apisto. borelli "Red Mask" from
the ACA meeting in Cleveland.  The male didn't make it, but the female has
settled in quite well.  Does anyone have a matching male they'd be willing
to let go?  Please contact off-list at  jmburns@amidchoas.com    I'm in
northern Virginia.