Re: suitable tank mate

Frank,

If I remember correctly Hengel's Harlequin Rasbora is the same fish as R. espei,
a.k.a. Lambchop Rasbora. They should be OK as dithers since they stay small and
handle the same water conditions as most apistos. They will probably pick off a
few more fry than would fish like pencilfish & hatchetfish, however.

Mike Wise