Re: Your opinion

I have had caucatuoides live at 9.0 PH but do not recomend it.  It was an
accident and a long story - they slept with the Tropheus.  They are flexible
though and might even spawn in you water if it isn't too hard.  Most Apistos just
don't like things over 7.0 if you want to apawn them.  I should point out
(because someone else will) that the hardness of that 7.2 water is a very key
factor in what will thrive in it.  Right folks?

Recommendation - get an RO unit, only get it cheap if you are just
experimenting.  Should not cost you more than 80 bucks unless you want one of the
big guys.  If you show signs of Apisto sickness, an RO unit is probably in your
future in any case.  Bottom line, how hard is that 7.2 water and how is it
buffered?  Buffered??  Yes, how long does it stay 7.2 if you let it sit - very
key to where you are going.

Hey is Vannerson still on this list?  Ask him, he doesn't drink as much as I do.