gravel size

 Hi guys,

I just realized that I probably committed a blunder, just don't know how bad
consequences will be. Half of my new 90 gallon is covered with large sized
gravel - 1/2"-3/4". After I put in cacatoos and boreliis and observing them
trying to get food fallen in between stones, I realized that the future fry
will fall through it as well.

The question is - will they finally get out, or die? Will they be lost from
the parents? How parents will react to this strange disappearance? Any
experience?

The tank is already set up, it would be a pity to tear it down and replace
the gravel.

Thanks,

LIlia