Re: Apisto sickness?

Acute Apisto sickness can destroy marriages.  Does that explain it.  People with water perfect for African cichlids (really nice fish) spend a fortune reconstituting it to grow and spawn Apistos.  The disease may be mental.  Sorry, just thought I should explain since there was confusion.  Although it doesn't surprise me that the heavily afflicted do not recognize the symptoms.  We are all quite well.  Apisto on Apisto listers!
(Can Apisto be a verb?)

FBethea wrote:

Yeah, I've got it.  I can't stop buying them!

Fran

On Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:34:14 -0500, apisto@listbox.com wrote:

>  If I remember the original thread correctly, apisto sickness afflicts
aquarists,
>  not their fish.
>  -Gary
>
>  Mike & Diane Wise wrote:
>
>  > Beats me, I've never heard of a disease specific toward apistos.
>  >
>  > Mike Wise
>  >
>  > Dickenshed@aol.com wrote:
>  >
>  > > In a message dated 11/8/00 6:48:01 PM, richter@erols.com writes:
>  > >
>  > > << If you show signs of Apisto sickness >>
>  > >
>  > > For those of us who are relatively new to Apistos, what is Apisto
sickness?
>  > > (symptoms, cures, etc)
>  > >
>  > > Joel Antkowiak