Re: Apisto sickness?

apistowise@bewellnet.com writes:

> > << If you show signs of Apisto sickness >>
>  > For those of us who are relatively new to Apistos, what is Apisto
sickness
>  > (symptoms, cures, etc)

I thought I was immune to Apisto sickness, having suffered from it in my late
teens, however it has a tendancy to reoccur.  Do you have any of the
following symptoms;

1. tripping over an excess of buckets, nets, syphon hoses, leads cables plugs
2. forgetting birthdays, but having the dates of fish auctions and
conventions circled on your calender
3. deciding to get a smaller sofa, so you can get an extra couple of tanks in
the room
4. when at auctions actually believing you can get that new 'must have'
species in your already overstocked tank (or fishroom)
5. teaching your (non-fishkeeping) partner how to raise and syphon brine
shrimp so you can go away for a couple of days without losing Dicrossus fry
6. your partner viewing you with suspicion every time you come in with a bag
in your hand
7. keeping a fish box in the boot of your car 'just in case'

There is no cure... happy fiskeeping to all the fellow sufferers out there

Alan W