Re: Haphazard comments

Ah, you are someone who hasn't found the joys of mail order (web order too these
days)  I am sure there are others but "Pet Warehouse" and "That Fish Place" are
two that send me catalogs regularly.  Both have very inexpensive RO units and
deionizers.  Actually I have never used a deionizer but I know some of the folks
on this list prefer them and they waste much less water.  Both ways work and
don't have to cost an arm and a leg if you are small scale.

I have also found that I like "www.aquaculture-supply.com".  I think they just
moved from Florida to New Orleans or they have two places.  They have some
heavy-duty commercial stuff but also seem to treat hobbyists like family - nice
people from my experience and a wide variety of things you won't find elsewhere.

Also from some of the recent posts it appears that this apisto disease also has a
strange side affect - makes people unusually civil and supportive toward others
so afflicted.  I don't know about anyone else but I think about ACA 2001 at least
once a week.  Another symptom of the affliction I suspect.  You better be
planning to be there Francine,  It's possibly the only place you can find help.