Re: Cacatuoides double or triple red?

Speaking of Cacatuoides...
I have a BEAUTIFUL pair. The male has the red markings on the dorsal,
caudal, anal, and two nice almost perfectly round spots on the pectorals
as well. The female has markings on the caudal only.  I had about 50
newborn fry from them, but we had a power outage when I wasn't home, and
the temp dropped to 70 from 78. So that batch was lost. I put the male
back in and they spawned again the next day. The female is currently
holed up in the cave, and I have a nice seasoned 30g tank waiting for
the fry. GOD I love this hobby!!!!

Be well,
  Rich