Surinam Apistos

Hello list!

I recently purchased a "wild Apisto from Surinam". They are a little young
yet to easily identify as anything "common".
Do any of you have any experience with Apistos from Surinam?  Are their any
LIKELY identities?  The only thing I can claim for certian so far is the
beginning of a blue reticulation on the "cheeks" of what I suspect to be the
males.  There also seems to be a colored stripe developing just inside the
outer edge of the entire dorsal fin.

Kevin Korotev
Milwaukee, WI, USA