Re: death tank? - long

I would say that it is almost certainly not the H2S as there is no
reason, other than long exposure for this to kill any fish. My tank
regularly bubbles H2S (it's got a new soil substrate and I didn't have
time to let it 'bed in') without anything dying. Have a look at a normal
lake and you'll see it bubbling quite often. I think your first idea is
probably closer to the truth. Did you do an autopsy on any of the fish?
C:-)lin