Re: More on nematode worms (long)

Hi!

Luckily for me, I have never experienced your problem, so I can't be of
that much help. My only comments are:

(a) Any large rocks or driftwood can displace water, giving you a hard
time calculating the exact volume (I would hate to calculate the volume
in one of those giant rift lake tanks).

(b) If you have an external filter there will be some water in there
(probably a negligible amount).

(c) Remove any activated carbon before you treat the tank.

I hope this helps!

William Tracy