Re: Dwarf Cichlid Book by Baensch

Lisa,

Dave is taking orders for the English edition right now. It will supposed be
published this month. Price varies from $69.80 to $49.50 depending of your
membership in a club whatever that means.

You can contact Dave at (541) 549-9350, but be forewarned. He will talk your ears
off if you give him the chance : ). He used to have an e-mail address
Apistodave@aol.com but the last time I used it, it didn't work.

Mike Wise