weekend web presentation

Let me call attention to the "virtual fish show" to be held this weekend
at http://petsforum.com

I'll be giving a couple of presentation:  Friday evening "Going Digital
in Aquarium Photography" and Saturday afternoon with "Engineering My
Aquaria Room."  I do show at least of couple cichlids in the digital
photography talk, and of course, I'll be lisitng what features you
should look for in a digital if your goal is to conduct aquarium
photography.  And there are other talks like John Benn's "Collecting in
South America."  A chat room will be open after each presentation.

If you are interested, go to http://petsforum.com and check out the
schedule of weekend web events.

--Randy